Stunning Dior


"I can't help it. The gorgeous, layered ruffles, shiny and sheer fabrics, embroideries, luxurious fur and the soft and deep colors from the Dior Fall 2011 ready-to-wear collection have got me swooning. I can only dream about letting my hands glide over the delicate, detailed and soft fabrics during a re-see of the immaculate pieces shown during Paris Fashion Week. These images made in the showroom obviously encourage that daydream. It looks like Dior heaven there..Seeing the pieces swirling around the models on the catwalk makes the daydream even more complete. I can't hold my eyes of it(Fake or not) the bouncing fur, long coats, hats, wavy hair and dark lips looks so amazing.."










image & post credits captivatedbyimage.nl
Source URL: http://emonfashions.blogspot.com/2011/03/stunning-dior.html
Visit Emo Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive