Tips For Spring!

1.Irene ruffled linen blend one shoulder dress-Etoile Isabel Marant
2.Paint effect cotton organdy dress-Victoria Beckham
3.Floral appliquéd lace dress-Oscar de la Renta
4.Saskia lace trimmed silk chiffon dress-Erdem
5.Knot front two tone silk satin dress-Gucci
6.Silk flower embelished dress-Phillip Lim 
I guess that Spring is my favorite season.It's not that hot like in Summer,not so cold like in Winter and finally  not so rainy like in Fall.It's perfect mix of other 3 seasons,best of them..I like to wear some light jackets,jeans,and now is just perfect weather for that.Also I like jumpsuits,maybe it has something with that that I lived in Turkey few years,and those jumpsuits,especially with harem pants are association on that..I found some really nice dresses,some of them with lace,which is absolutely must have this Spring,and also jumpsuits which are perfect for this weather..I hope you guys gonna like it.. :-)
1.Strapless silk satin jumpsuit -Gucci
2.Belted washed silk tuxedo jumpsuit -Gucci
3.Silk jacquard jumpsuit-Matthew Williamson
4.Belted fine-knit cotton jumpsuit-Bottega Veneta
5.Day Ete embellished silk jumpsuit-Day Birger et Mikelsen
Source URL: http://emonfashions.blogspot.com/2011/03/tips-for-spring.html
Visit Emo Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive