Weekend Review

Thanx God,coz this weekend is over..Cant wait new week and fresh start,for example without hangover!Weekend actually was very busy,but great thing is that I refresh my clothes for spring,got lot of new pieces and cant wait to wear all of it..My favorite is one small black lace dress which will match perfectly with my new pumps with lace bow.Last night I couldn't wait to start to wear all that beautiful clothes so I went out..Which result only with horrible hangover.. :S And that totally ruined everything..Well tmr is new day,Im gonna be better in each way..I hope you all had a nice weekend..And thank you all for visiting and following my blog!
Source URL: http://emonfashions.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekend-review.html
Visit Emo Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive