White Spring Inspiration


 Is there anyone out there who doesn't like white? Whenever I have a hopeless time in front of my wardrobe and keep wondering what I should wear, I just pick something white and I know that I can't go wrong with it. White is such a grateful choice when it comes to outfits...and I think the magic is in it's simplicity.
  1.Diane Von Furstenberg Georgette Ruffle Blouse
2.Bond.No9.Chez Bond Eau De Parfum
3.Christian Louboutin Mini Loubi Satin Clutch
4.Smythson Wedding Planer Leather Notebook
5.La Perla Knot Embelished Swimsuit

 1.La Petites Silk-Taffeta Wrap Coat
2.Lanvin Tiered Silk-Gazar Dress
3.Lotta Stentsson Crochet-Knit Poncho

 1.L.A.M.B Venna-Taupe Leather
2.Donna Karan Linen Canvas Platform Sandals
3.Betsey Johnson Alexandra Hell-Nude
Source URL: http://emonfashions.blogspot.com/2011/02/white-spring-inspiration.html
Visit Emo Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive