My Valentine's Choice-Red!


Allesandra Ambrosio In Red Victoria Secret Dress
Is there any better color for Valentines day then red?Well,hardly..Even I'm not a huge fan of this color,but for this day,I think it's perfect..Red dress,shoes,clutch,of course and underwear-maybe on some other day too much of red..but for Valentines not!
Arden B Dress
Arden B -Shirred Double Breasted Coat
Burberry Red Coat
Candice Swanepoel In Victoria Secret
Louboutin Red Pumps
Louboutin- Red Petal Clutch Purse
Louboutin-Red Satin Open Toe Pump
Chanel Red Purse
Steve Madden Red Pumps
Louboutin Red Clutch

Red Bow Pumps
Candice Swanepoel In Lacie Bustle Back Slip,
Victoria Secret
Source URL: http://emonfashions.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-valentine-choice-red.html
Visit Emo Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive