Late Winter Blues

 For us here in the Northern Hemisphere it feels like winter will never end. And that kinda tends to make people a little blue. Everyone I speak to has admitted to having a bit of the winter blues this year. And I've heard it more than usual.
I admit I'm one of them. I mean it's not horrible...I'll get over it. It's just that time of year. And not to help matters, as I've said before, I've been staying indoors a lot. I mean nothing's better than not having anything to do on the weekend. Problem is I often start to get a little down on myself for being so lazy and for doing absolutely nothing but sit on the couch, watch tv and eat. 
Warmer days will be here before I know it....it is February already...and my calender will fill up rather quickly. So for now I'm going to enjoy the idleness while I can.Have a nice day..



Source URL: http://emonfashions.blogspot.com/2011/02/late-winter-blues.html
Visit Emo Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive